Change of Name Declarations

Preparation of Change of Name Declarations

We offer a friendly empathetic service to our clients. Your declaration will prepared by a solicitor and we offer a home visit service for those who are housebound.

Our fee for this service is £40

The change of name of a child will require the consent of both parents, if they have parental responsibility and  their name is on the birth certificate.

If the whereabouts of the absent parents with parental responsibility is unknown then you will need to apply for a court order to change the child name. Please contact us in these circumstances and we can assist you.