We offer a friendly empathetic service to our clients. Your will is prepared by a solicitor and we offer a home visit service for those who are housebound.
Video conferencing, Online, and telephone service now available
Why Make a Will?
- To ensure your assets are distributed in accordance with your wishes
- to avoid delay in estate management
- to ensure your home is not sold without your consent
- to avoid loved ones being left out
- to ensure your children are not left without a legacy
What does it cost?
You can make a will for as little as £50 inclusive of VAT. We pride ourselves on being 100% transparent with costs. The fee remains the same no matter how complicated your will is. However, our prices are subject to clients having no more than £350,000 in estate assets. If your estate exceeds this value please contact alternative solicitors. We do not provide tax advice to our clients and if you think your estate may be subject to Inheritance Tax liability after death, we strongly advise you to seek professional advice from an independent financial advisor.
For more information or make an appointment please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com